The " Aquamaster" series of lightweight solid covers are up to 50 % lighter than conventional vinyl solid covers, but up to 70% stronger. This tough, non-porous material blocks sunlight and helps prohibit algae growth plus the durable coating will not fade or stain. Featuring your choice of mesh drain panel or use of a pump, the Aquamaster is a solid cover of choice.
Features & Benefits
- White thread (triple stitching) cross tack & box tack at all perimeter stress points.
- Straps run on both top and bottom of the cover for added strength.
- Raised rub strip to prevent chafing on coping.
- Non-Porous, tight mesh, giving the maximum of strength.
- All covers are manufactured by the most modern of equipment including a computerized cutting and shaping system.
- All specials are drawn and verified by the most sophisticated of CAD(Computer Aided Design) systems.
- All Covers throughout every stage of production are quality checked and signed for before final packaging.
- Click Here to view a document detailing more images and features.
- All hardware is prepackaged in individual poly bags. Each bag (or set) includes the brass plug, brass screw, spring buckle, and vinyl, sleeve.
- Green, blue, tan and gray. Click here to view.
*Note Colors may vary from different monitors